Netree develops and run a cloud based Mobile Retailer Engagement and Productivity (mREAP)
Content Creator₹2L – ₹4L • No equity
At Foop we have always strongly believed in connecting and networking among businesses. While Facebook helps in keeping up with friends and LinkedIn lets you keep in touch with your professional network and jobs, Foop is the only platform that helps to collaborate through a chat platform, with anyone - your customers, channel partners, influencers, suppliers, employees and also enables you to do many management activities like CRM, lead management, sales & orders etc.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing material such as manuals, how-to's etc. to make Foop easy to use & understand, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and other related material, with the objective of increasing engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Responsibilities and Duties
Create & distribute well-structured material, with the use of digital publishing platforms & other tools.
Coordinate with marketing & design teams to illustrate articles and blogs.
Create & distribute technical & user manuals, how-to articles & videos.
Research both industry & customer need related topics to recommend and generate content.
Promote content on social media, networks & monitor overall engagement by viewers/ readers.
Conduct keyword research & use SEO for content optimisation.
Proof read written content prior to publication or distribution.
Work on web site & app content where required or recommended.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in English, Marketing, Journalism or similar field.
• Work experience of 2-3 years in a Content Creator or Copywriter or similar role.
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills, in English & Hindi.
• Hands on experience with Content Management Systems.
• Inherent habit of proof-reading & fact checking.
• Experience with SEO guidelines.
• Experience in early-stage start-up environment will be a plus.
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines & targets.
Top Reasons to work here
• Industry first mover advantage
• Fast growth
• Mid-Size company without the problems either big or small companies have
• Excellent personal growth opportunities
• Excellent team
Netree E-Services at a glance
Netree E-Services focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, B2B, and Retail Technology. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.netree.in