Netomi is the first continuous-learning AI platform for customer service
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can help us dig into raw data, analyse it and draw conclusions that help in making business decisions.
- Business Analysis to understand the client's business and work with Data Analysts to define the Deep Learning (DL) model
- Quality Assurance of Deep Learning models
- Analyze the conversation quality in chatbots
- Leverage multiple crowdsourcing strategies to collect training and test data for DL models and help with cleansing, filtering and massaging those data
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple teams
- Evaluate and identify where enhancements of data to maintained higher quality data
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help the team to improve the models.
- Monitor and improve the Data Quality Assurance process that can meet/exceed the current standards and procedures
- Learn and/or leverage the required software tools and technology
- 0-1 years experience in related field
- Bachelors degree from a Tier I/Tier II college
- Knowledge of any one foreign language - French, Spanish or Russian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Competitive pay, equity opportunities and a 401k plan
Flexible work environments
Snacks, breakfast and a daily catered lunch
Educational / professional development opportunities
Team outings, socials and off-sites
An inclusive and empowering work culture
Netomi at a glance
Netomi focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Netomi has raised $17.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.