Jobs at Netmeds.com
Node with Angular Developer (2 - 4 Yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work as a developer on front-end & back-end stack of node & angular. Build Scalable products for Netmeds.
React Native Developer (2 - 8 Yrs) - Chennai
Posted 4 months ago
- Good exposure on native development projects.
- Hands - on Experience with React/Redux/React Native API, ReactJS.
Full Stack Developer - PHP
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with PHP Framework who will be responsible for web applications development. You will need to understand the entire web development process, including design, development, testing and deployment is preferred.
Posted 3 months ago
- Responsible for the P&L and growth of the doctors consultation & diagnostic verticals.
- Consumer insights through market research, inputs for brand positioning & product planning.
Category Head (Beauty Care, Eye Care, AYUSH, Family Care)
Posted 5 months ago
- P&L exposure
- Analytical Thinking
Assistant Manager / Manager - Accounts
Posted 8 months ago
Assistant Manager (5 + yrs)
• Finalization of Accounts - Balance Sheet and P&L
• Knowledge of Accounting Standards - preferable
• Knowledge of banking and the capability to handle multiple accounts. Interaction with Bankers
• Liaison with Statutory Auditors and Internal Audi...
Program Manager (Chennai)
Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- Reliance Retail has bought a 60% stake in pharma marketplace Netmeds’ parent firm Vitalic for about $83.2 million, as India’s largest retail chain looks to expand into new categories and compete more closely with American e-commerce group Amazon.
- The deal, which grants Reliance a 100% ownership of Vitalic’s subsidiaries (Netmeds, Tresara, and Dadha Pharma), valued the parent firm at about $134 million.
- Netmeds, which connects customers to pharmacists and enables door step delivery of medicines, serves 5.7 million customers in more than 670 cities and towns and online.
- Reliance Retail plans to expand its ownership in Vitalic to at least 80% by April 2024 and holds the rights to own 100% in the future.