This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Explore NetApp network data storage and management solutions that enable virtualization, cloud computing and big data storage efficiency.
NetApp hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when NetApp posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- CTECH - www.calcalistech.com
- Nasdaq-listed hybrid cloud data services company NetApp Inc. announced Wednesday it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Israeli cloud services company Spot.io for $450 million.
- Spot.io, incorporated as Spotinst Ltd., has raised a total of $52 million to date.
- Among the company's investors is Highland Capital, which led its latest round of funding, Intel Capital, the investment fund of Intel, Vertex Ventures Israel, Springtide Ventures, Pico Ventures, and Leaders Fund.
- NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments and is traded at a company value of $9.7 billion.