Modern Banking. Rewardful Spending
Rewards Analytics Associate
Be connected to a mission.
At Neo, we strive to remove the friction and anxiety of everyday spending and saving by bringing together thoughtful technology, beautiful design and challenging the status quo. We’re a group of people who believe that you can live life to the fullest when you’re not worried about your financial well being. We seek to redefine people's relationship with money.
This is the ground level.
You have the opportunity to contribute to the goal of financial well being for all in a high impact way. This goal is so important that every day, decision and person matters in pursuit of achieving it. It will be challenging work, but you will be gaining experience that matters, alongside people who care as much as you do.
Neo Financial is hiring a Rewards Analytics Associate.
What you'll be doing:
- Own onboarding and offer development for merchants joining the Neo platform; by collecting and using data to craft rewards offers for new merchants joining the platform
- Develop and maintain recommended offer sets across merchant categories; creating ready made 'off the shelf' offers and associated sales materials to accelerate the sales and onboarding process
- Build and maintain models to track the performance and incrementally of offers; finding insights and making recommendations for improvement
- Build and maintain rewards performance dashboards to monitor effectiveness of the rewards platform across customer and merchant focused key business metrics
- Develop forecasting methodologies to predict rewards redemptions to assist with merchant investment budgeting
- Work closely with Product to design the merchant insight / analytics platform and new rewards features.
- Work closely with product to plan the evolution and expansion of the rewards product (e.g. new offer types, coalitions across merchants, whatever else might drive value for merchants and/or customers
Who we're looking for:
- You are intellectually curious, and won’t stop investigating a problem until you have identified the root causes
- You are a structured and logical thinker, capable of taking a business and breaking it down into its component parts
- You are highly analytical, have strong attention to detail and ability to tackle complex problems
- You have entrepreneurial DNA - you're excited to build a business from the ground up, are comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity, and aren't discouraged by the inevitable challenges that will arise along the way
- You take ownership over your work and outcomes
- You're an effective communicator with strong organizational skills
- You’re passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team
What will help you succeed:
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, business strategy, marketing analytics, engineering and/or operational improvement roles
- Strong expertise with spreadsheets and creating ad-hoc reports
- Experience with BI platforms and data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Domo, Qlik, etc.) is an asset
- Experience with statistical analysis and advanced analytics methods (e.g. segmentation modelling, decision trees, multivariate regressions) is an asset
- Experience with loyalty and/or marketing analytics is an asset
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or other relevant fields
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. It will be challenging but at the same time much more exciting and fulfilling than a regular 9-5 job. Why not be part of building a major Canadian tech company founded in Calgary while gaining real hands-on experience that matters?