Modern Banking. Rewardful Spending
At Harvest, we’re a team of world-class builders, operators, and investors who have started companies from a napkin, grown to millions of users, raised capital from investors, and successfully scaled companies towards exit.
We’ve done it before. We started Harvest to build the next generation of globally-competitive companies, right here in the Prairies.
We don’t place a large number of bets, we’re looking to co-build lifelong relationships with meaningful companies.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as an ambassador for Harvest and its portfolio companies
- Work with network partners to map local ecosystems for startups, talent, IP, and funding
- Build partnerships with investors, investment funds, academic institutions, incubators, accelerators
- Meet with entrepreneurs and subject matter experts interested in joining the Harvest platform
- Monitor progress and benchmark success metrics for Harvest service offering
- Support in the planning and development of Harvest tech clusters across various western Canadian hubs
- Support in the development of strategy, positioning, and roll-out of Harvest service offerings across various western Canadian hubs
- Work directly with all other teams in support of building and scaling Harvest's portfolio companies
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum 8 years of leadership experience in consulting, banking, start-ups, venture capital, or private equity
- Experience within the Prairie startup space considered an asset
- Strong track record of success in building relationships, securing investments, consulting projects and/or entrepreneurial experience
What will help you succeed:
- Previous experience in a high-performance environment (consulting, banking, start-ups, venture capital, private equity)
- Experience that combines day-to-day execution, along with strategic planning, business development, and project management
- Excellent EQ - managing relationships with a large external network of partners, as well as building and managing an internal team
- Entrepreneurial DNA - comfortable building a business from the ground up, making decisions in the face of ambiguity (but make data-driven decisions when possible) and dealing with major challenges along the way with poise
- Leadership - you are a leader who knows how to motivate a team and build community
- Exceptional communication skills - you are an effective communicator who can inspire trust and confidence
At Harvest, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. It will be challenging work, but at the same time much more exciting and fulfilling than a regular 9-5 job. Why not be part of building major Canadian tech companies founded in the Prairies while gaining real hands-on experience that matters?