"Bank of the Future"
Manager / Asst Manager Operations (FinTech)₹4L – ₹8L • No equity
About the company
Neo-Bank is committed to empower, enable opportunity, and advance the financial well-being of our community through transparent and responsible product offerings. We are headquartered in Singapore, with operating & engineering offices in Bengaluru, India. The founding team of Neo-Bank comprises of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned professionals with solid operating experience in all functional areas of building large technology and consumer internet product ventures.
- Manage/Coordinate Day-to-Day Operations: Vendor Management, Payroll, Accounts, MIS Designing, and Preparation.
- Coordinate Accounts/Reimbursements/Payment processing on a daily/weekly basis.
- Manage and continuously improve information and process coordination for underwriting, closure, disbursement, and collections.
- Become intimately familiar with the regulations and ensure compliance from a process flow perspective.
- Coordinating and finalizing the legal paperwork pre-disbursement/ post disbursements.
- Making sure relevant stakeholders [Company, escrow/banks, lenders, borrowers] are coordinated for disbursement and collections operations.
- Help on customer success and services team/process.
- Manage the overall process flow and cost of operations. Keeping the balance between providing outstanding customer experience and controlling the process for potential risks.
- Managing the entire back-office lending processes and oversee a wide range of operational activities alongside managing customer relationships.
- Good hands-on experience in testing multiple applications and documenting the output.
- OPS Process Set up and implementation.
- Tracking and monitoring the operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
2-3 yrs of experience managing operations for a Bank/Fintech
Graduate Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business management, etc)
Experience with lending legal documentation, process flow and managing seamless lending operations
Experience with industry best practices in setting up credit/fintech operations
Experience in liaising with vendors/tech partners as a part of lending operations
- Ability to operate with high speed, energy, and accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail
- An organized style of working
- Structured thinking process
- Advanced skills in MS Excel / PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Fast Speed of Execution.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Location: Bengaluru, India.
Date of joining: Immediate
Min experience: 2-4 years of relevantl work experience.