"Bank of the Future"
Graphics Designer - Bangalore₹4L – ₹8L • No equity
We are looking for a candidate with a "Whatever it takes" personality, who can create stunning visuals to tell stories that portray the brand and invite users to be a part of those stories.
On the Job
• Create various content for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
• Create vector Illustrations when required for the app, media, etc
• Editing pictures and other visual content when required
• Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
• Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
• Maintain a set of best design practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
• Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
• Turning ideas into visuals across media to communicate our brand to the users.
• Researching the latest design trends to create visuals for our brand.
• 1-3 years experience working with a startup or creative agency in graphic design/ animation related roles
• Understanding for the brand and brand consistency throughout
• Hustlers’ attitude and a knack for visual storytelling
• You have forte in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro or similar tools
• A portfolio that showcases your stunning aesthetic sense
• Ability to work well in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• You know Motion designing, video editing or photography
• Proactive personality and self-driven
• Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups