"Bank of the Future"
Executive - Customer Success (FinTech)₹6L – ₹8L • No equity
About the company
Neo-Bank is committed to empower, enable opportunity, and advance the financial well-being of our community through transparent and responsible product offerings. We are headquartered in Singapore, with operating & engineering offices in Bengaluru, India. The founding team of Neo-Bank comprises of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned professionals with solid operating experience in all functional areas of building large technology and consumer internet product ventures.
- Delight our customers: You’ll be the frontline of our customer experience. As an early team member, you will play a critical role in making our launch a success! You will work across multiple channels (live chat, email, phone) to give our customers a best-in-class experience. You are not just the first layer of support, but the first layer of protection. Preventing fraud, protecting data, and safeguarding our customers are also key facets of this role.
- Improve our product: No one knows the customer better than you - so you’ll also be key in relating customer feedback. Your feedback will have a direct impact on the way we deliver a product and experience that our customer loves.
- Help us grow: We are looking for talented specialists to help improve our user experience across Products. As one of our specialists, you’re an ambassador of our product in our market.
- You will take ownership & accountability for offering solutions that benefit our customers.
- To provide our customers with the correct solution that solves their query and aims to always exceed their expectations.
- To ensure excellent customer service standards are delivered at all times.
- Demonstrating empathy by consistently seeing the customers point of view
- To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of NEO-Bank products and services
- To recognize opportunities to ‘add value’ to a customer’s relationship with us by recognizing and maximizing opportunities to delight customers
- To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
- To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- To proactively act on feedback from customers to ensure that we continue to improve the customer experience
- Delivering a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Quickly answering customer inquiries via phone, chat, email responding to routine to moderately complex inquiries, and resolving customer issues in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Excelling in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that requires accuracy, multitasking, and effective communication.
- Navigating multiple computer systems; researching and assessing customer needs, and offering appropriate solutions.
- You will also collaborate cross-functionally with teams across tech support, product, Operations, and the marketing departments to constantly drive additional value to Neo-Bank and its customers and to identify and resolve customer issues.
- You will closely track Customer ratings and feedback via Net Promoter Score and App ratings on Appstore/Play store.
- Hands-on Experience in managing CRM tools like Freshdesk or Zendesk.
- Start-Up DNA - an independent operator who plays well with others, and thrives in an unstructured, dynamic, and high - pressure environment.
- Experience with industry best practices in setting up Customer service operations
- You are able to analyze data, present root cause analysis, and develop improvement action plans.
- You have experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation, and chat tools and handling multi-channel customer support platforms: Calls, Chat, Email & Social Media.
- You approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve our offering
- You will also be a confident communicator, comfortable with both written and verbal communication.
- You are reliable, friendly, and stress-resistant even under the most testing of circumstances.
- You are flexible with your time and are able to work morning, midday, and evening shifts.
- Strong attention to detail
- An organized style of working
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and a good understanding of Google tools
- Fast Speed of Execution.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- A proven ability to adapt to a fast-paced and continually changing environment
- Knowledgeable of customer’s needs and expectations
- High ethics and standards
- Good problem-solving skills
- Thinks through consequences of actions and can present a clear rationale for decision making
- Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
- Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Location: Bengaluru, India.
- Date of joining: Immediate
- Min experience: 2-3 years of customer-facing experience, managing Customer Success for a Consumer Internet company, preferably a Fintech company.
- Degree: Graduate Degree in a relevant field *