"Bank of the Future"
Senior Software Engineer (Mobile Applications/Frontend/React Native)₹10L – ₹14L • 0.05% – 0.1%
*Senior Software Engineer (React Native) *
Senior Software Engineer (React Native) is a smart and detail-oriented frontend developer who has worked on and launched multiple mobile applications to Google Play Store and Apple App Store. They have thorough experience of building mobile apps in React Native for both Android and iOS platforms. They must be design and product-focused and should be able to work very closely with backend engineers to build high-quality and high-performance user interfaces.
The Senior Software Engineer (React Native) reports to the Tech Lead/EM.
- Understanding key product and design requirements and estimating effort and timelines
- Deconstruct frontend architecture from design specifications, build components, screens, navigation, and interactions.
- Building user interfaces in React Native and test them for functional and visual quality.
- Building interactions and animations in React Native wherever the requirements suggest.
- Integrating user interfaces with backend APIs and complete functional product delivery.
- Working closely with engineering and product teams to achieve great product craftsmanship.
- Taking note of the performance and latency aspects of App Performance and be able to improve that.
- Delivering high quality and high performing code in committed timelines to product teams.
- Training and mentoring fellow team members with respect to frontend development.
- Writing unit test cases and integration test cases for all functional and behavioral aspects of the product implementation.
Qualifications / key skills / competencies required:
- At least 4 years of experience in building mobile applications in React Native (v0.62+).
- Be very well-versed in the React Native ecosystem and be aware of the best practices and standards.
- Excellent communication and English language writing and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail with respect to design fidelity and product implementation.
- Writing unit test cases in Jest for product deliverables.
- Estimating, building, testing, and delivering the app builds in committed and agreed-upon timelines.
- Well-versed with the Agile Scrum methodology of software development.
- Should have past experience in launching mobile apps on the Play Store and App Store.
- Should be a process and outcome-oriented, self-motivated engineer with a “get-it-done” attitude and should require minimal supervision and assistance.
- Should be aware of platform level nuances between Android and iOS builds and be able to accommodate for that in code.
- Excellent test-case and developer task breakdown documentation skills.
- Excellent abilities to coordinate with the team and estimate delivery timelines.
Senior Software Engineer (React Native) works in the highly energetic environment of the Atlantis Engineering team.
Location: Bengaluru, India.
Date of joining: Immediate
Compensation: INR 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 per annum.
6 years of total work experience in building mobile apps. 4 years minimum in React Native.
Minimum of two years in an early-stage company or startups.
He or she should have launched at least one mobile app and maintained it in production.
Preferably from a financial services/payments/other fintech backgrounds.