"Bank of the Future"
VP of Engineering & Development (Bangalore)
VP of Engineering & Development will be leading, building and operating exciting products with passionate team.
- We are looking for someone who has developed and deployed software with a strong focus on end user-experience and someone with proven experience and track record of shipping web/mobile scalable products.
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and delivering cloud solutions with delightful consumer experiences, combined with ease of implementation/reliability.
- Experience with massively-scalable distributed compute product architectures.
- Experience with microservices oriented architectures, Experience with scaling Big Data infrastructure.
- Experience delivering platform technology and creating an ecosystem of applications and services across multiple verticals and solution offerings
- Experience successfully scaling technology infrastructure to support rapid customer /data growth.
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly-iterating, design-forward, product-focused companies.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude , team player with record of leading and mentoring team-members.
Candidate Experience: Desired skills
- Ideally 8+ years leading a medium to large size engineering team. Expansive domain knowledge and ability to build high power/performance teams. Organized, high energy, and results driven.
- Experience leading and scaling engineering teams that ship. Successfully hired great people by building recruiting processes.
- Fintech background would be an advantage but not essential. Prior experience as Head of Engineering/CTO or equivalent at a startup or, if not in a startup, at a rapidly growing or innovative larger company.
- He/she should have prior work on large-scale web/mobile products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products
- Strong track record of being able to develop and set release plans, track deadlines, deliverable, resource allocations, issues / risks and create mitigation strategies as needed to deliver quality product on time
- Strong technical and architecture skill in wide areas of platform engineering with proven ability to dive deep in any area as needed
Neo-Bank at a glance
"Bank of the Future"
More jobs at Neo-BankView all jobs
Similar jobs to VP of Engineering & Development (Bangalore) at Neo-Bank
Drop in if you think you can make a difference at a leading FinTech organisation in Blr
Integrated mobile solutions for schools and parents
"Insurance in a Box" for any Indian business to digitise their insurance distribution
Redeem is a pure-play engineering & design Services Company
Digital Wealth as a Service - For banks, brokers and asset managers
AI powered digital health platform for mother & child
Investment Banking, Full Lifecycle Advisory for Technology and Consumer Businesses
Digital Harbor provides composite solutions in US Healthcare