"Bank of the Future"
Senior QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer₹6L – ₹10L • No equity
Senior QA Engineer is a skilled and knowledgeable engineer who has tested and overseen the production delivery of mobile applications built for iOS and Android platforms. They have a keen eye for visual, performance-specific, and behavioral detail of software applications. They are also well versed in testing back-end components, APIs, and writing regression and automation test suites. They also have a fair understanding of UI/UX, agile software engineering process, and understanding and interpreting product requirements.
The Senior QA Engineer reports to the Tech Lead.
- Understanding key product and design requirements and estimating effort and timelines
- Interpreting product requirements and documenting test cases for backend and frontend engineering.
- Preparing unit, functional, performance, visual, and regression test case documentation for multiple software projects.
- Finding UI/UX bugs in high fidelity designs before development sprint begins.
- Coordinating with the team to present QA timelines and signoff processes.
- Maintaining test users, test data, and test environments in the staging and production servers.
- Conducting visual and functional testing for UI/UX in mobile apps on different platforms, browsers, screen sizes, and devices.
- Conducting backend functional testing of APIs in Postman, maintaining the official Postman collection for internal teams with multiple test cases.
- Conducting backend performance and load testing of APIs in tools like Apache JMeter, benchmarking, and suggesting strategies to improve performance.
- Maintaining a solid test case coverage of 85% and above in UI and API test cases in the automation suite.
- Conduct black-box testing on external and internal APIs and systems.
- Maintaining internal build and release schedules to product, engineering and operation teams.
- Curating and efficiently logging/detecting/managing issues and product change requests.
- Working closely with engineers and product managers to create amazing products, should be “product-thinking”.
- Be able to build and grow the QA team as needed and be “growth-oriented”.