Helping people to find trusted day care providing services in their neighborhoods
Partnership Manager$60k – $80k • 0.05% – 0.25%
As a Partnership Manager at NeighborSchools you will:
1. Present the NeighborSchools Partnership to existing Home Daycare Providers: based on your knowledge of our capabilities & value prop, you’ll engage with and recruit licensed home daycare providers join NeighborSchools. You’ll identify strategic locations and high-potential providers and lead the effort to expand NeighborSchools throughout Massachusetts.
2. Guide GTM Strategy & Product Roadmap: you’ll work directly with leadership to ideate, refine, and iterate on our growth initiatives. Your feedback, based on conversations with prospects and customers, will inform the future of the brand, messaging, and tech-platform investments.
3. Do the Needful: as an early-stage startup, opportunities and responsibilities can shift quickly. Every week you’ll work with leadership, marketing, and engineering to continually improve our product and service, and will adapt quickly and embrace change as we expand our focus, refine our processes, and grow our team.
You might be a good fit if you:
View sales as customer success: you view every conversation as an opportunity to build value and be helpful. You take personal pride in knowing that each customer you develop is successful in their short and long-term goals.
Have a commercial instinct: you relish the opportunity to development and sign new business partnerships. You have experience closing new business, and have an approach and philosophy that aligns with our mission and values.
Bring high energy & a can-do attitude: others might describe you as having “infectious energy” and your colleagues and teammates just universally enjoy working with you.
You’re a natural storyteller: You see the best in others and will help NeighborSchools partners craft a story that highlights their child care experience and resonates with parents.
You get the job done: You’re comfortable “figuring it out” and are excited by the opportunity to take on more and greater responsibility.
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Medical, dental & vision
- Mentorship & professional development opportunities
- Supportive management & teammates
- Choice of laptop and workstation
- Flexible time off
Medical, dental, vision
Mentorship & support
NeighborSchools at a glance
NeighborSchools focuses on Marketplaces, Startups, Software, Underserved Children, and Child Care. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, NeighborSchools has raised $3.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.