Make quality education available for every student in India over the next decade
Frontend Engineer₹8L – ₹10L
NEETprep is looking for frontend engineers who understand why problems our customers face are to be solved using the lense of design than throwing the next shiny react library at it :D
You will join our founding team and will be instrumental in scaling the core product as we add new features and verticals.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in building and shipping product/product features that solve a user need.
- Creative - have a design taste + empathy for users.
- Hands-on - with any declarative state based UI framework (preferably React.JS), HTML and above-average skills in CSS (You hate it when you use !important).
- Reliable - The ability to produce cross-browser production-grade code.
- Humble - yet ambitious.
- Are motivated by big gnarly problems, not by titles.
- Are a generalist looking for a challenge to prove themselves.
- Are hungry for learning, winning, and have something outstanding to show for it. We value trajectory of growth over years of experience.
- Have a deep understanding of one or more modern programming languages; we understand the language is just a tool and an engineer can adapt to multiple when necessary
- Intermediate-Strong level of communication skills.
- Understand when to make trade-offs and are insistent that quality doesn't always have to compromise speed
- Are a team player and understand a certain level of empathy is required to empower an entire team over the individual
What we have to offer:
You will be part of a fast, performance-oriented core team ((https://www.notion.so/goodedtech/Careers-at-NEETPrep-d0a8953794ad45e6b5d20241ad40153d#aec00b6c66904189bfafeb345a95d165), driven by ownership and open to experiments.
Radical Transparency - at NEETPrep everyone has access to all available information. We believe if we want people to make smart decisions, they need context and all available information.
Get to see how wealth is created (http://www.paulgraham.com/wealth.html), why grit matters more than IQ and what it takes to become successful.
An office environment that focuses on deep work.
Q.1 What is your tech stack?
Backend: Node.Js, Ruby on Rails.
API Framework: GraphQL
The tech stack we've chosen today is optimized for speed. We're always looking for the right tool for the job and we'll adapt our technology when the need arises (e.g. scalability concerns through hyper-growth).
Q. 2 Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
This role is full-time and based on-site in New Delhi. Because we're such a small, tight-knit team right now, working all in one place helps us go faster and solve complex problems together.
Meet your team
NEET prep at a glance
NEET prep focuses on Education. Their company has offices in New Delhi. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.neetprep.com