WHERE INCUBATORS AND ACCELERATORS CONVERGE
UI / UX Researcher & Designer (Web & Mobile) - $110,000 - $130,000 - 0.1-0.25%$75k – $110k • 0.1% – 0.25%
What is Nebula Ventures? We exist at the point where Incubators and Accelerators converge. We provide expert knowledge across Finance, Marketing, Product, Law and Data Science, to bring world class product soltions to life.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our Projx team.
ProjX has developed an intuitive multi-functional platform for individuals and groups of all sizes to communicate, organize, and plan.
Who Will Love This Job
- Someone who views the 'human experience' as the top priority: You take pride in creating powerful experiences that are simple and intuitive for users
- *A problem solver: * You thrive in an environment that tests ideas by building.
- A great teammate: You collaborate with other team members to solve problems and work together to achieve deadlines and departmental goals. You have a point of view but are low ego
- *A learner: * You’re naturally curious about the technologies you use and take the initiative to dive in to learn more when you’re unsure.
What You'll Do
The UI/UX Designer will design and develop comprehensive digital interfaces and experiences for Projx digital properties and platforms. You will engage with stakeholders, developers, and designers to understand requirements/challenges and collaborate on effective solutions. You will be involved in all aspects of the UI/UX process, including user research, information architecture, progressive disclosure, content strategy, interaction design, user interface design, and visual design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying user behaviors through contextual research, interviews, focus groups, and facilitation.
- Creating and executing usability tests
- Using data analytics, establish the structure of a website or application by designing content layouts and navigation
- Produce effective designs of the mobile & web platforms as well as the user flows and human-computer interactions.
If you have the following experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- 2+ years of experience in user interface and user experience design that includes using relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Figma and/or Sketch
Even Better If You Have:
- A firm grasp of responsive design and test-driven development to include unit testing, Jasmine, cross-browser compatibility
- A design portfolio including samples of work that you can share with us!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Integrated Digital Media, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
What we offer:
• Work with an experienced, friendly and flexible team
• A competitive compensation package including stock options
• Work on interesting and challenging problems
• Experience of a fast-growing funded and revenue + startup
• Ability to directly influence your teams’ work environment and processes
Nebula Ventures at a glance
Nebula Ventures focuses on Venture Capital, New Product Development, App Acceleration, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and Sydney. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Nebula Ventures has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020 at a valuation of $10M.
You can view their website at https://www.nebulaventures.com