Next Gen Container Logistics
Data Engineer InternNo salary
NavTrac is a VC-backed seed-stage stealth AI startup revolutionizing the Container Logistics industry. We have an internship opportunity with our world class engineering team!
Did you know that 90% of all physical good on earth are transported in containers? We are taking on the ambitious challenge of optimizing the global supply chain!
- Mine and analyze data from customer databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes
- Strong technical background. BS, MS or PhD with 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Great communicator. You have experience writing clear, concise, and detailed documentation
- Value complete transparency in others and ascribe to it yourself
- Desire to hyper develop professionally
NavTrac is funded by Silicon Valley Data Capital, BootstrapLabs, Y Combinator, Kluz Ventures, FoundersX, Wharton Alumni Angels and other top silicon valley investors.
NavTrac at a glance
NavTrac focuses on Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in San Francisco and San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.