AI-Powered Yard Management Software (YMS)
Full-Stack Software Engineer$90k – $120k • 0.1% – 1.0%
NavTrac is a VC-backed seed-stage stealth AI startup developing applications for the Container Logistics Industry. Did you know that 90% of all physical goods on earth are transported in containers?
We have an exciting and rewarding opening for an elite full-stack developer, who is willing to board a rocket ship startup and run through (metaphorical) brick walls to help us scale across the globe.
- Design overall architecture of web applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Apply your thorough understanding of security and data protection
- Create and implement relational and non relational databases
- Configure APIs
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions
-Strong technical background. BS, MS or PhD with 5+ years of industry experience
- Ability to build and iterate quickly. You enjoy working fast and smart, and you are comfortable in the earlier stages of developing an algorithm from scratch
- Great communicator. You have experience writing clear, concise, and detailed documentation
- Value complete transparency in others and ascribe to it yourself
- Desire to hyper develop professionally
NavTrac is funded by Silicon Valley Data Capital, Y Combinator, BootstrapLabs, Kluz Ventures, FoundersX, Wharton Alumni Angels and other top silicon valley investors.
NavTrac at a glance
NavTrac focuses on Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in San Francisco and San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.