Corporate Expense & Travel Made Smarter
Software Engineer$39k – $48k • No equity
Company Profile & Job Description
Navisteps provides services for Business Travel Booking.
Your responsibilities include software upgrades and enhancements, new feature releases, support and integration with suppliers. You will work closely with other business units including sales, business development and product to coordinate timeline, technical requirements and limitations. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Proven work experience as a Web Developer or similar role min 2 years.
- 1+ years of PHP experience and experience in modern frameworks especially Yii/Laravel
- 1+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Strong proficiency in Relational Database System especially MySQL
- Experience in PHP Unit test
- Experience in Git version control workflows
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Useful to have
- Experience in Yii2
- Experience in Vue
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in travel industry / GDS
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navisteps at a glance
Navisteps focuses on Enterprise Software, B2B, Travel, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Navisteps has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.