Corporate Expense & Travel Made Smarter
Senior Software Engineer$60k – $85k • 0.5% – 1.0%
Company Profile & Job Description
Navisteps provides services for Business Travel Booking.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Proven work experience as a Web Developer or similar role min 3 years.
- 3+ years of PHP experience and experience in modern frameworks especially Yii/Laravel
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Strong proficiency in Relational Database System especially MySQL
- Experience in PHP Unit test
- Experience in Git version control workflows
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Useful to have
- Experience in Yii2
- Experience in Vue
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in travel industry / GDS
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navisteps at a glance
Navisteps focuses on Enterprise Software, B2B, Travel, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Navisteps has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.