Making health data accessible and actionable
Senior Marketing Manager
At CareJourney, we provide actionable analytics for healthcare organizations using patient data in the drive to value-based care. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products to serve industry-leading customers that include Pfizer, Humana, and Microsoft. Our founders and leadership developed the policy and technology in the public and private sector that shape the work we do today. We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Senior Marketing Manager to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced, highly analytical individual with a track record of excellence in designing and executing multi-channel awareness and demand generation campaigns with demonstrated ROI. The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the SVP, Marketing to drive our marketing strategy in the areas of customer acquisition, branding, events, partnerships, communication and media.
- Build and implement multi-channel awareness and demand generation campaigns including creative development, omni-channel budgeting, A/B testing, and ROI monitoring
- Develop differentiated sales and marketing collateral, including sales decks, fliers, brochures as well as thought leadership content including white papers, webinars, articles, blogs, infographics, and case studies in collaboration with internal subject matter experts
- Collaborate with sales, product, and member services to implement consistent messaging on value-proposition and product differentiators
- Nurture synergistic organic and earned media campaigns to complement paid investments and keep the website up to date with the right content
- Coordinate with external vendors and contractors across design, digital, and salesforce operations/tasks
- Develop the right reporting for all campaign tactics and assets in HubSpot and Salesforce, and monitor to ensure campaign success
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing and B2B SaaS experience
- Experience creating & launching marketing campaigns across multiple channels – including web, direct, events, ABM
- Experience managing multi-source traffic generation across paid, earned, social, and organic
- Analytic mind-set with meticulous tracking of campaign performance metrics to make fast decisions. Previous experience with using Salesforce is a must. Previous experience with using HubSpot is preferred
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to quickly and concisely articulate product value proposition
- Polished professional with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Experience in healthcare industry is preferred
About CareJourney – CareJourney is trusted by leaders and innovators in the payer, provider, and pharmaceutical industries, including numerous Fortune 500 organizations, to provide clinically-relevant insights with the goal of uncovering opportunities for better health outcomes. CareJourney deploys its insights on a longitudinal view of patients to evaluate care network performance and population outcomes. Leveraging a growing library of open and customizable models, we identify patient populations of greatest need and cost, align them with the most relevant care plans and networks, and track adherence over time for use in evaluating the impact of providers, facilities, and medications on outcomes. Founded in 2014, CareJourney is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.