Making health data accessible and actionable
At CareJourney, we provide actionable analytics for healthcare organizations using patient data in the drive to value-based care. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products to serve industry-leading customers that include Pfizer, Humana, and Microsoft. Our founders and leadership developed the policy and technology in the public and private sector that shape the work we do today. We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing sales associate to join our team. Sales associates are responsible for prospecting new business and supporting up-sell opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and able to budget their resources in order to meet an assigned quota for their role.
- Identify and nurture new clients
- Support the growth of current client relationships
- Develop deep product expertise
- Lead discovery calls, presentations, and demos
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Create and manage pipeline of qualified leads
- Partner with product and marketing to provide feedback from prospects
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-6 years of software sales experience
- Experience in the healthcare space is a plus – healthcare tech companies, insurers, hospitals, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
About CareJourney – CareJourney is trusted by leaders and innovators in the payer, provider, and pharmaceutical industries, including numerous Fortune 500 organizations, to provide clinically-relevant insights with the goal of uncovering opportunities for better health outcomes. CareJourney deploys its insights on a longitudinal view of patients to evaluate care network performance and population outcomes. Leveraging a growing library of open and customizable models, we identify patient populations of greatest need and cost, align them with the most relevant care plans and networks, and track adherence over time for use in evaluating the impact of providers, facilities, and medications on outcomes. Founded in 2014, CareJourney is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.