Fire detection and notification system on Android
Senior Android Developer₹3.6L – ₹7L
1. Understand the currently used android application for fire alarm system control and rectify bugs
2. Create detailed documentation of the code and its functions
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
5. Work with outside data sources and APIs
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and create new features
1. Proven software development experience and Android skills development of 2+ years
2. At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering [Electrical/Electronics] and relevant experience.
3. Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
4. Practical Android coding and debugging experience.
5. Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns - Loaders, 6. List view recyclers, Observers etc.
7. Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
8. Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
9. Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
10. Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
11. Knowledge of Jelly Bean - key frameworks, tools, technologies end-user and developer enhancements will be added advantage
12. Sound working knowledge of application profiling and instrumentation with debugger and gauges.
13. Peer code review
14. Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
AIRLIGHT at a glance
AIRLIGHT focuses on Industrial Automation, Android, Embedded Hardware and Software, Innovation Engineering, and Smart Building. Their company has offices in Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.airlight.in