We design and develop the most innovative solutions for your users!
Dot Net Developer₹6L – ₹9L
Navtech is looking for a Dot Net Developer for working on some of the cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
To receive an interview call kindly share your details at http://bit.ly/nav_applications.
Feel free to share this opportunity among your network of friends/colleagues.
You can learn about what is it like to work with us at https://goo.gl/1dhjjS.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
- 0-3 years of hands-on experience in Dot Net.
- Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS
- Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage (Angular, React JS).
- Experience on MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing), Azure or AWS would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Medical Insurance cover of 5 Lacs.
- Performance Review and Appraisal Twice in a year.
- A performance-based bonus with the appraisal.
- Friendly work environment.
- Ample learning & Growth opportunity.