Easiest way to book a babysitter...On Demand!!
Partner Acquisition Lead - Kolkata₹2L – ₹3L
Partner Acquisition Lead is responsible for using their creative and people skills to recruit partners for new markets. You will be growing Nauroo from the ground up, so we need the best. If that's you, get excited!
You'll be responsible for setting up partnerships and managing recruitment with potential babysitters / home care agents to get the supply side ready for Nauroo's launch.
Find out ways and tricks for engaging with local millenial communities and create strategy to build a model and foundation for the supply side of the application.
Creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage supplier adoption and penetration for Nauroo of the on demand child care space.
Exploring business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Nauroo in local communities.
Finding, hiring and guiding a team to help run day-to-day operations of the city and building a launch playbook.
- Someone who is willing to work on the field
- Someone with 0-2 year of experience
- Prior experience in a marketing job is a plus.
- You must have the startup attitude. A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A person of high integrity; you're running the show on a launch and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
KidSit by Nauroo at a glance
KidSit by Nauroo focuses on Lifestyle, Mobile Application, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mexico City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, KidSit by Nauroo has raised $165K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.