Easiest way to book a babysitter...On Demand!!
Founding Partner - TorontoNo salary • 4.0% – 15.0%
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Researching Toronto and learning the on-demand childcare pain points, regulations and market opportunity for KidSit.
- Engaging with local communities and stakeholders to understand local needs and build a model and foundation for success.
- Creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration for Kidsit of the on-demand child care space.
- Setting up partnerships and managing relationships with potential babysitter audience to get the supply side ready for KidSit's launch.
- Exploring business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Kidsit in local communities.
- Finding, hiring and guiding a team to help run day-to-day operations of the city.
- Building a launch playbook.
WHAT YOU MUST BE:
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- Detail oriented; your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
- A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
A jack of many trades; from biz dev and operations to party-planning and support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- Fired up about KidSit and its vision; you are ready to live, eat and breathe KidSit, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; you're running the show on a launch and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
- Experience in marketing or operations management (or related).
Experience creating, executing, and tracking a marketing plan for any app startups.
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships.
- Have weathered early startup environment.
KidSit by Nauroo at a glance
KidSit by Nauroo focuses on Lifestyle, Mobile Application, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mexico City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, KidSit by Nauroo has raised $165K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.