Easiest way to book a babysitter...On Demand!!
Marketing Manager - Mexico City$12k – $15k • 0.1% – 0.1%
You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness in one of our most critical cities and marketing Nauroo in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You’ll knock down doors and pursue any crazy idea to help grow Nauroo. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Nauroo to a stranger as you are to digging into promo analytics. You’ll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting events and partnerships.
- Born to network and negotiate. If there’s a major event in town, you know about it and know how to get in and build out your contact list. You’re a people person with persuasive communication skills. You possess the ability to interact and shoot straight with executives and to provide advice and guidance that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- A self-starter. You can see marketing opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival or event, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you can own a project from start-to-finish and bring Nauroo to the masses.
- Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results. When we say L/Y testing, you know what we’re talking about!
- Data-driven. You have strong excel skills and can do post-promo analysis on how well a partnership went with your eyes closed.
- You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness and marketing Nauroo in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You will be expected to:
- Develop integrated revenue generating marketing campaigns
- Execute strategic partnerships and own business development
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Sales and business development experience
- Field management, experiential marketing, sales, marketing, business development
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Degree in Marketing or Business is a plus, but not required
KidSit by Nauroo at a glance
KidSit by Nauroo focuses on Lifestyle, Mobile Application, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mexico City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, KidSit by Nauroo has raised $165K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.