Easiest way to book a babysitter...On Demand!!
Trust and Safety Manager$20k – $24k • 0.5% – 0.8%
On demand childcare had never existed couple of years ago and it looked the same since then, and we believe that with innovation and entrepreneurship, Nauroo can make meaningful changes to improve the quality, safety, and affordability of on demand childcare. As cities around the world move to adopt more forward-looking approaches, Nauroo is looking for a trust & safety manager to help us plan and define strategies around Trust and Safety initiatives in Mexico City
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive business projects and important strategic decisions supporting Trust and Safety.
- Tackle some of our hardest questions around support efficiency, safety excellence and process improvement
- Serve as counselor to Trust and Safety leadership in development of strategy for high value safety and trust initiatives.
- Identify structural weaknesses within the team and develop solutions that scale.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Candidates should have at least 2-3 years of experience in strategy and planning role (MBA with industry experience preferred) Competitive candidates will also have experience in legal, government or communications functions.
- Hustle is non-negotiable. While this is a leader position, the right candidate relishes doing the hard work and leads from the front. The right candidate knows that there’s no substitute for shoe leather or sweat.
- We need hustlers. We’re helping develop the safety infrastructure for the next generation of on demand offerings starting with childcare. You need to be comfortable with complex issues around risk and safety, and be ready to wade through convoluted never been worked on before issues. The right candidate should be ready to jump into ambiguity.
- Bring your attitude. We work awfully hard, and we’re having a blast doing it. This team believes what we’re doing is changing the world, so we play to win. Compulsive people-pleasers need not apply.
KidSit by Nauroo at a glance
KidSit by Nauroo focuses on Lifestyle, Mobile Application, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mexico City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, KidSit by Nauroo has raised $165K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.