Easiest way to book a babysitter...On Demand!!
Customer Acquisition Expert - Mexico City$12k – $15k • 0.1% – 0.1%
Based in San Francisco, California, Nauroo is a technology company that makes a smartphone app which lets families and parents book on-demand babysitters. Nauroo is committed to create a trusted community marketplace for parents and on demand sitters. The mobile app is incredibly user friendly, Search, Book, Track, Pay, all by one single app. Nauroo is about creating possibilities for parents, sitters and cities. For a sitter who is providing service, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to new possibilities, and make babysitting safer.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Customer Acquisition Managers are responsible for using their analytical, creative and people skills to bring Nauroo to new markets. You will be growing Nauroo from the ground up, so we need the best. If that's you, get excited!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Researching Mexico City and learning the on demand childcare pain points, regulations and market opportunity for Nauroo.
- Engaging with local communities and stakeholders to understand local needs and build a model and foundation for success.
- Creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration for Nauroo of the on demand child care space.
- Setting up partnerships and managing relationships with potential babysitter audience to get the supply side ready for Nauroo's launch.
- Exploring business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Nauroo in local communities.
- Finding, hiring and guiding a team to help run day-to-day operations of the city.
- Building a launch playbook.
WHAT YOU MUST BE:
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- Detail oriented; your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
- A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
A jack of many trades; from biz dev and operations to party-planning and support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- Fired up about Nauroo and its vision; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Nauroo, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; you're running the show on a launch and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
- 3+ years of marketing or operations management experience (or related).
Experience creating, executing, and tracking a marketing plan for any app startups.
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships.
- Have weathered early startup environment.
- BA degree in business, finance or marketing (MBA a-plus).
Compensation $12K – $15K USD /Yr.
Visa Sponsorship Not available
KidSit by Nauroo at a glance
KidSit by Nauroo focuses on Lifestyle, Mobile Application, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mexico City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, KidSit by Nauroo has raised $165K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.