Software designed to power your organizations, movements, and campaigns
Customer Support Technician
The world is experiencing massive change and leaders from all communities are leading the way. From political candidates, nonprofit organizations, to anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world, NationBuilder is bolstering these leaders by providing the software infrastructure that powers their digital efforts. We’re proud of the work we do, so proud, that serving leaders is our mission. Get in on the ground floor at one of the most influential services on the internet by chartering our support operation in Australia & New Zealand as our Customer Support Technician in the region. The Technician will lead the customer support operation in the ANZ region by providing world-class customer support. Technicians are excellent communicators who can learn and communicate complex knowledge with ease. A Technician is constantly deepening their knowledge of the software and honing skills required to help customers resolve their problems.
What you'll do:
- Help customers resolve their technical support issues over the phone, email or in-app support
- Field a high volume of support requests with a positive, professional, and helpful attitude
- Provide a professional support experience for our customers by embodying a helpful, friendly, and empathetic attitude
- Maintain mastery of the NationBuilder platform and a working proficiency in email deliverability, DNS, and theme by leveraging internal tools and services
- Document and troubleshoot product issues We are looking for someone who:
- Relishes challenges and leans on persistence to find the root cause of a customer’s problem
- Possesses clear written and verbal communication skills
- Is devoted to listening and clearly understanding customer pain points
- Has experience in providing customer service
- Is a self-starter who can work consistently under their own motivation
- Is a true team player, who delivers consistently high results and never says "that’s not my job"
- Loves technology, is interested in learning new systems, and figuring out how all the puzzle pieces fit together If you have experience in any of the following, that’d be great, but not essential:
- Experience with CRM, CMS, fundraising or email marketing software
- Experience with NationBuilder
- HTML and CSS skills
- DNS and email sending
This is a full-time role. The role is also a remote position and the candidate must be based in Australia. You must have your own private workspace available with a reliable fast broadband connection.
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NationBuilder at a glance
NationBuilder focuses on Nonprofits, Politics, Advocacy, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Detroit, and Washington DC. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, NationBuilder has raised $34.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2013.