Helping retailers treat customers the way they've always wanted to—but didn't know how
Customer Success Manager
a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
The Customer Success Manager will build and nurture collaborative relationships with leading retail industry brands to drive strong user adoption, customer satisfaction and exceptional retention rates for Narvar’s solutions. You will work with new and existing clients to ensure they are extremely successful and delighted by their overall Narvar experience. You will be accountable to work with your clients proactively to drive strategic value, expand solution adoption, and recommend best practices to optimize their post-purchase experience. You will also be responsible for driving the renewal process and identifying opportunities for growth within your client.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will deeply understand the customer’s goals and use cases. You will become their trusted partner so they stay with and expand their Narvar relationship. You will become an expert in the retail post-purchase experience and will develop a passionate understanding of Narvar’s products. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will coach and educate our clients about how they can best leverage Narvar to improve their business results and customer experiences. Our clients include the most iconic retail brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism, expertise and value.
what you’ll do** **
- Be proficient in best practices related to post-purchase experiences at leading retailers
- Manage post-sale activity through relationship building, product knowledge & execution
- Ensure that a success plan is in place to expand product adoption & grow relationships
- Increase retention & revenue growth with regular check-in calls, QBRs, and health checks
- Track account health to identify churn risk & work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Execute renewal negotiations to maximize contract value while maintaining relationships
- Function as a Voice of the Customer by providing feedback to our product teams
- Provide insightful coaching and training to improve adoption of Narvar solutions
- Track, manage and drive resolution of escalations with client and internal resources
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal & expansion opportunities are identified & closed
- Contribute to scalability of the Success team with documentation and process optimization
- Develop industry leading processes and best practices for delivering Customer Success
*what we’re looking for *
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company
- Experience working with demanding enterprise size accounts
- Demonstrated ability to lead VP-level discussions and conduct business reviews
- Executed win/win negotiating strategies to maximize renewal value
- Knowledge of one of the following is a plus: Retail, E-Commerce, Logistics
- Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Ability to influence Product, Success, Support and Sales teams to get things done
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management
- Executive level interpersonal, project mgmt, communication & problem solving skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Relevant experience monitoring project progress and taking corrective action
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of technology platforms to meet client needs
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS office
- Ability to navigate through softwares and learn quickly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.