Platform supporting the data economy
Supply Development Lead
Reporting to the Global Head of Revenue, the Supply Development Lead holds the primary responsibility of building out the supply side of the Narrative Marketplace.
This senior leader will bring together all relevant stakeholders and the full breadth of platform solutions within Narrative to drive the growth of the supply in the Narrative Marketplace.
Leading candidates will demonstrate the ability to draw from a proven track record of supply and business development.
Success in this role will depend on discipline, operational excellence, and communication.
They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in AdTech/MarTech, and will have superior knowledge of the needs and pain-points for suppliers, and operational requirements for data monetization.
• You are excited about running your own very hands-on, high volume, prospect-to-close data supply pipeline, including tracking of everything in Hubspot
• Own the data supply development process - from prospecting through onboarding - for new data suppliers in the Narrative Marketplace
• Lead supplier acquisition efforts by developing and implementing plans that support increased data supply
• Develop business plans for the region that include target account lists, data types
• Participate in working with marketing to develop programs to influence success and participate in said programs accordingly
• Participate in sales and partner success meetings and support growth with global accounts
• Hold weekly 1:1 meetings with team members with a specific pipeline review activity
• Work with sales and partner success teams to understand and develop solutions to onboard and ramp suppliers efficiently and effectively
• Attend industry events (conferences and trade shows) to enhance supply development and marketing efforts
• You have experience or interest in data privacy initiatives and compliance
• Contact and work with hundreds of app developers , data owners and publishers in search of new data partners
• Negotiate data partnership terms and pricing and close supply contracts
• Maintain strong relationships and communication with our data partners
• Monitor health of partnerships using internal KPIs and analytics
• Lead the implementation of data privacy compliance across our supply network
• Bachelors’ degree from an accredited and recognized institution is required with an advanced degree (MBA, equivalent) preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in MarTech and/or AdTech
• Minimum of 3-5 years of senior-level experience managing and driving business growth, working with remote teams to coordinate account level strategy and execution at multiple tiers of business contacts
• Strong track record of leading ongoing technology-related business development (i.e., emerging trends and technologies serving the online and digital advertising marketplace)
• Analytical/strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good presence and bearing in support of external visibility and industry speaking engagements
• Strong experience providing information to management on trends, performance, action plans
• Strong time management abilities
• Traveling to meet customers/clients and to attend industry trade shows and events is a requirement of the role.
Great benefits: Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits, a kitchen filled with snacks and seltzers, and select discounted gym memberships...we may be a small company now, but we still know what's important!
Great people: Surround yourself with a team that has a shared vision and lots of drive, but likes to have fun along the way.
Great location: Work in the heart of NYC! Easily accessible from multiple subway lines, Grand Central and Penn Station.
Great experience: Be a core part of a growing, quickly evolving business. Learn fast, fail fast, and grow your skill set every step of the way.
Equity: Have some skin in the game and grow with the company.