Providing better banking technology to over 11,500 financial institutions
Product Marketing Specialist
Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager that’s eager to help shape the future of financial institutions. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive the growth of our platform.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for the Narmi Platform, while also defining messaging/positioning and enablement activities across the company
- Create collateral for our sales and customer success teams that positions our product suite effectively, fueling the growth of our platform
- Conduct deep dives on key competitors and adjacent solutions to help accelerate our product development and innovation
- Lead the development of high-quality marketing and training content--specifically for our website, customer-facing help site, thought leadership, and more
- Distill the power of the Narmi Platform into quantifiable case studies
- Assist in writing demo scripts
- Evangelize our products and solutions with internal stakeholders, customers, industry analysts, and public media
- 3+ years working for a B2B (ideally enterprise) SaaS-based technology company in product marketing and/or strategy consulting
- Excellent writing skills
- Prior experience in digital banking / digital account opening / working with financial institutions in a digital capacity OR strong interest in FinTech
- Passion for performing marketing research and keeping up to date on industry trends
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.