Providing better banking technology to over 11,500 financial institutions
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are seeking a Recruiter to help grow the company and fuel our explosive growth. You’ll be the first recruiter on the ground working with our Co-Founders to meet ambitious hiring goals and build a winning culture. You'll also have the ability to make an immediate impact and there’s plenty of room to grow for those who execute.
- Run a rigorous full-cycle recruiting process to source, interview, and close top-tier candidates across all departments
- Partner with hiring managers on all aspects of the recruiting process including candidate targeting, interview process design, and final negotiations
- Manage agency partnerships with our preferred vendors as a strategic method of meeting hiring goals
- Optimize existing recruiting processes and think analytically in order to solve various operational challenges
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience to every person who interviews at Narmi
- 1-2+ years of recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience with the full recruiting cycle, with an emphasis on high quality top-of-funnel candidates
- Deep experience with standard recruiting tools: ATS (Lever), LinkedIn Recruiter, and the Google Suite
- General knowledge of financial services and/or financial technology
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.