Providing better banking technology to over 11,500 financial institutions
Solutions Engineer$100k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.2%
Who we are
Narmi powers the online banking, mobile banking, digital account opening and banking APIs of banks and credit unions (not-for-profit retail banks) across the US. We help Americans better understand their financial story without having to sacrifice their privacy. Our platform manages billions of dollars and moves millions of dollars a month. Our systems provide modern, intuitive user and programmatic interfaces to financial data and systems.
What you'll do
You’ll be Narmi’s first Solution Engineer! While you’ll report directly within the Engineering Department, you’ll work closely across Sales, Product and Customer Success to be the primary technical face of the company to our customers. This is a true cross-functional role and the best way to get involved across the organization. You’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our products so that you can triage any technical support inquiries and consult our clients on best practices. Lastly, you’ll work independently or as a pair to fix and test bugs as well as to develop new features.
- Respond to all technical client requests and issues while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform
- Educate and consult our clients on configuration options and other solutions
- Reproduce issues and dive into our stack to determine the root cause
- Build out technical documentation and knowledge based articles for our platform
- Drive product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions
- Work across Engineering, Sales, Product and Customer Success to understand problems and architect solutions
- Directly contribute to our code base through regular pull requests that address bugs, client issues and new feature work
- You are personable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and are eager to learn
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of professional work experience as a Solutions Engineer, QA Engineer, Test Engineer or Software Engineer
- Native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Located or willing to work in New York City
- United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- Experience at a startup or financial technology firm
Why You Should Join
- Full Transparency – we communicate our successes and our failures. Successes are celebrated and failures are analyzed to understand how we can do better.
- Opportunity for Growth – if you are a top performer, you will be rewarded. We are a meritocracy and would like to see you succeed.
- Always Be Learning – we want Narmi to be the best job you ever have. Our leadership team is personally committed to ensuring you develop on a personal level while working at Narmi.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.