Providing better banking technology to over 11,500 financial institutions
Director of Product Marketing$110k – $140k • 0.01% – 0.15%
Narmi is looking for a talented and innovative Director of Product Marketing.
Who We Are:
Narmi sells to financial institutions and our platform is arguably the most important part of their technology stack. We focus on providing our financial institution customers beautiful digital banking products that solve their business needs. Our customers work with us because we make them frictionless and demonstrate substantial ROI.
Our products span mobile banking, online banking, digital account opening, banking APIs and Admin / CRM / Fraud tools. All code has been developed in-house in the most modern languages and we offer one of the most end-to-end product suites in the industry. Our customer base is 100% referenceable.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to help Narmi continue to establish itself as the dominant product in the market, drive new leads through innovative marketing initiatives, and help our sales team close top prospects through exceptional training, messaging and "middle of the funnel" strategies.
- Develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Narmi's Platform
- Master the top-half of the sales funnel and bring an analytical approach to marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Customer Success to meet or exceed Narmi's revenue and market leadership goals
- Ensure alignment in marketing strategy and positioning throughout the company
- B2B / SaaS marketing experience to enterprise or large SMB
- Demonstrated track record of creating go-to-market strategy & positioning products effectively
- Experience managing a budget and understanding LTV, CAC and conversion metrics
- Experience owning a quota
- Excellent writing skills
Nice To Have(s):
- Understanding of financial institution market spanning banks and credit unions from $100mm in assets to $20bn in assets
- Knowledge about core banking systems and digital banking providers
- Product savviness around forward-thinking mobile banking apps, neo-banks and FinTech companies
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Understand Narmi target customer base and prioritize prospects accordingly
- Develop and execute go-to-market plan for Narmi products and services
- Drive campaigns that activate customers to help tell our story through case studies, content, peer-to-peer review sites, speaking engagements, press releases, etc.
- Write product positioning and messaging for each customer persona
- Train Sales team on product messaging, positioning, objection responses and demo-scripts
- Develop all product assets: sales one-sheets, FAQs, How-to's, definitions, demo videos, website content, etc.
- Assist in writing of RFPs
- Nurture partner relationships for awareness and sales growth
- Assist Customer Success team in marketing to existing customers through newsletters, new feature marketing and upsell positioning
- Understand competitive drivers and trends and educate staff on product differentiation
- Partner with our Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop and provide the “voice of the market” during feature development.
- Manage team of freelancers for content, design and other needs
- Plan prospect events at conferences and during product roadshows
- Assist with demand generation strategy as needed
Examples of metrics you will be measured on:
- Revenue growth
- Improvement in funnel conversion rates
- Percentage of revenue growth attributable to marketing
What Narmi Can Offer You:
- Full Transparency – we communicate our successes and our failures. Successes are celebrated and failures are analyzed to understand how we can do better.
- Opportunity for Growth – if you are a top performer, you will be rewarded. We are a meritocracy and would like to see you succeed.
- Always Be Learning – we want Narmi to be the best job you ever have. Our leadership team is personally committed to ensuring you develop on a personal level while working at Narmi.
- Have native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Be located or willing to work in New York City
- Be a citizen of the United States or authorized to work in the United States