Providing better banking technology to over 11,500 financial institutions
Senior Sales Executive (East Coast)$100k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Narmi is looking for a smart, hard-working individual to source, manage and close new customers. To be successful in this role, one must be extremely trustworthy, understand the dynamics of an enterprise-level sales process to financial institutions and be confident in discussing Narmi's product offering.
Who We Are:
Narmi sells to financial institutions and our platform is arguably the most important part of their technology stack. We focus on providing our financial institution customers beautiful digital banking products that solve their business needs. Our customers work with us because we make them frictionless and demonstrate substantial ROI.
Our products span mobile banking, online banking, digital account opening, banking APIs and Admin / CRM / Fraud tools. All code has been developed in-house in the most modern languages and we offer one of the most end-to-end product suites in the industry. Our customer base is 100% referenceable.
Who We Are Looking For:
Candidates can be remote and must have experience selling technology to financial institutions, preferably digital banking or digital account opening platforms. Candidates must be based on the East Coast as that will be the primary territory assigned to this hire.
- Growing Narmi's revenue by selling Narmi products and services to prospective customers
- Owning and meeting a quota within a territory
- Representing Narmi in front of new customers and leaving a lasting impression
- Explaining the Narmi Platform in an intelligent and customer-centric manner
- Sourcing new prospects via multiple channels
- Staying current with latest product releases and product roadmap
- Holding discovery meetings and product demonstrations (in-person and remote)
- Performing functionality gap analysis to deliver more customized sales approach to prospect
- Participating in marketing events and trade shows
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Staying current with industry trends, partner relationships, competition, etc
- Managing sales pipelines and accurate forecast reports
- Being patient in building lasting prospect relationships (may take years)
- Facilitate hand-off from sales team to implementation team
An ideal candidate will have:
- Most important - great attitude, amazing work ethic, be a genuinely nice person and a true self-starter
- 5+ years of direct selling in the financial institution space, preferably in digital solutions
- Previous related sales experience with the ability to consistently exceed quotas
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams within an organization to support a joint outcome
- Ability to learn and apply complex, industry specific concepts
- Respect for standardized / prescriptive processes when applicable
- Enthusiasm for sales & excellence
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Strong communication skills via oral & written formats; PowerPoint & Excel skills are a must
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Understanding of and successful experience with complex sales processes
- Strong passion for product savviness
What Narmi Can Offer You:
- Full Transparency – we communicate our successes and our failures. Successes are celebrated and failures are analyzed to understand how we can do better.
- Opportunity for Growth – if you are a top performer, you will be rewarded. We are a meritocracy and would like to see you succeed.
- Always Be Learning – we want Narmi to be the best job you ever have. Our leadership team is personally committed to ensuring you develop on a personal level while working at Narmi.
- Have native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Be located or willing to work in New York City
- Be a citizen of the United States or authorized to work in the United States