A Digital Agricultural Platform impacting day to day operations of 200k+ farmers in India
Jobs at NaPanta
We’re a fast-growing digital agricultural platform in India with average million interactions per month.
We have plans to expand the digital platform to another 10-12 states in the next 18-36 months of timelines.
Playstore Link: bit.ly/NaPanta
Awards and Recognitions:
1. Winner of HMTV Business Excellence Award - 2019 as Best Agri/Food Processing company(startup) from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
2. Shortlisted for South Asia 2018 "MBillionth" award under Agriculture & Environment Category. Facilitation ceremony is on 03-10-2018 at New Delhi.
3. Received Finalist award for HYSEA - 2018 under Social Impact Category on 27-07-2018.
4. Facilitated as "Social Business Torch Bearer" for India by ReTHINK INDIA, Social Business Forum 2018 held at SCOPE Convention Centre, New Delhi on 20-11-2018
1. Working with Berkely Haas - AP Smart Village Project. With the help of this project, NaPanta is providing farmer services in 400 villages across Andhra Pradesh for sustainable farming activity.
2. Working with East Godavari District Collector (Andhra Pradesh) to disseminate the latest Integrated Pest Management practices to farmers in the district to control crop input cost and the increased crop yield with the help of district agriculture division of East Godavari.
3. Dr. Reddy's Foundation has approved as their official digital agricultural platform to provide services to their farmer CSR Initiative "MITRA's" Program in AP and Telangana.
4. Associated with Bala Vikasa International Center (BVIC) to provide the sustainable farming practices to their 4000 adopted villages in AP and Telangana.
Front-End Web Designer
Posted 11 months ago
Thorough knowledge and experience with Bootstrap framework or Material Designs.
Suggest, define and create wireframing/ mocks of improvements to our sites and apps ex...
Intern for Video Editing/Creation
Looking for talented interns to understand and build videos to educate the farmers to understand the usage of NaPanta Digital Agricultural Platform effectively.
Video content has to be designed from a farmer point of view.
Business Development Executive/Manager
Posted 11 months ago
Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Identify business opportunities, qua...
Associate Software Engineer
We’re a fast-growing digital agricultural platform in India with average million interactions per month. We have plans to expand the digital platform to another 10 states in the next 18-36 months of timelines.