A high-tech company that believing in the right tools for quality neuroscience research
Technical Sales Specialist
Summary: The Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) supports our North America East Sales team, addresses growth and management of the Digital Spatial Profiling (DSP) sales numbers. Requirements: • A track record of delivering sales targets, exceptionally target driven and proven at developing relationships with key decision makers of all levels. • Management of high complexity sales with a proven understanding of the market segment. • Experience in negotiating high value contracts • Proven understanding of Pharmaceutical and biotech Research development, Biomarker discovery, genomic analysis and proteomics applications. • Ability to work closely with global commercial functions, including sales professionals and business development, to ensure strategic input for the direction and continued success of the business. • Minimum B.S. in Life Science discipline. • Proven sales experience within a Life Science, Translational Research, Diagnostics, CRO capacity within the Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology industry • Strong technical understanding of proteomic technologies and immuno-oncology. • Ability to travel within Northeast 75% of time. Travel outside 25%
• Developing GeoMx business in the biotech, and academic market segments.
• Support the defined RAMs territories to develop and grow product portfolio
• Support the Business Development team to identify and develop new collaboration opportunities involving the product portfolio including our DSP service.
• Development of new business through intelligent networking and a sophisticated ability to generate new clients.
• Managing contracts and projects for our DSP service.
• Liaising and interacting with all business teams
• Ph.D. or advanced degree preferred.
- See benefits at NanoString
- NanoString is an equal opportunity employer that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
- NanoString participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's Form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). For more information, please go to the USCIS E-Verify website.
NanoString Technologies at a glance
NanoString Technologies focuses on Biotechnology, Medical, and Diagnostics. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, NanoString Technologies has raised $222.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2017.