Machine Learning as a Service for Developers
Deep Learning Engineer₹20L – ₹50L • 0.0% – 0.25%
We are looking for an engineer with ML/DL background.
Ideal candidate should have the following skillset
3) Experience building and deploying systems
4) Experience with Theano/Torch/Caffe/Keras all useful
5) Experience Data warehousing/storage/management would be a plus
6) Experience writing production software would be a plus
7) Ideal candidate should have developed their own DL architechtures apart from using open source architechtures.
8) Ideal candidate would have extensive experience with computer vision applications
Candidates would be responsible for building Deep Learning models to solve specific problems. Workflow would look as follows:
1) Define Problem Statement (input -> output)
2) Preprocess Data
3) Build DL model
4) Test on different datasets using Transfer Learning
5) Parameter Tuning
6) Deployment to production
Candidate should have experience working on Deep Learning with an engineering degree from a top tier institute (preferably IIT/BITS or equivalent)
Meet your team
Nanonets at a glance
Nanonets focuses on Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Nanonets has raised $1.62M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.