A Platform to Unleash your Next Tech Job With Namaste Credit !
Finance Executive₹5L – ₹10L • 2.0% – 5.0%
• Preparing company accounts and tax returns and statement for audits
• Filing of GST returns (Monthly 3B and GSTR 1).
• Filing of TDS returns and monthly payments (Salary and non-Salary)
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process, prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Regularly reviewing systems and making updates and improvements where necessary.
• Identifying areas where company and businesses can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit.
• Possessing strong knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations.
• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
• Complies with TDS and GST tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating monthly & quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings.
• Should and must be equipped with hands on experience in Financial analysis(Balance sheet, P&l and etc)
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Filing Statutory compliances ESI, PF & PT returns.
• Manage audit, company securities, company related files in soft copy and paper form
• Ability to reconcile and balance financial transactions and accounts
• Working with journals, sales and purchase ledgers and spread sheet and accounting software
• Protects organizations reputation by keeping information confidential
Namaste credit at a glance
Namaste credit focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Finance, and Python. Their company has offices in Whitefield, Bengaluru, and Indiranagar. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Namaste credit has raised $3.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.
You can view their website at https://www.namastecredit.com/