Commercial Real Estate Agent
Are you a go-getter with a can-do attitude? Do you think there's more to life than a traditional 9 to 5? Are you excited by the prospect of earning high 6 to 7 figures within the next few years? Then keep reading!
NAI Northern California is a technology-enabled commercial real estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Our aggressive growth strategy has continued to bear fruit as we are one of the fastest growing commercial brokerages in the Bay Area in terms of both revenue and headcount.
To help us keep pace with our rapid growth, we're looking for Commercial Real Estate Investment Advisors to join our team! If that's you - we want to hear from you.
A recent hire told us “...just sitting in front waiting to interview, hearing the energy and collaboration, and seeing the technology and resources made me certain this would be a fantastic place to grow my career and myself.”
NAI Northern California has created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. We foster the success of our newer Investment Advisors with a structured training program, mentorship, and coaching. Advisors love it here for that very reason - our collaboration, transparency, and tech stack are simply without parallel.
Who Are You?
- Licensed as a California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker (or willing to become licensed)
- You have had success in business or sales (ideally entrepreneurial endeavors)
- Experience with business development - especially cold-calling or door-to-door sales - is preferred
- An elementary understanding of business finance and investments in real estate is a big plus
- 100% commission-only
- First year commission goal is $50,000 - $100,000 +
- Second year commissions should range between $125,000 and $250,000+
- Fifth year commissions should exceed $500,000 and will ideally be $1,000,000+
How Do We Help You?
- *Collaboration: * We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
- Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go - so no need to build your own database.
- Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.
A Little More About Us:
NAI Northern California is the local representation of NAI Global - the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world with 400+ offices worldwide and over 7,000 professionals. NAI is a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive, and happy teams in the industry.
The collaborative, tech-forward culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage that will expedite your success. We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Take us seriously when we say our sights are focused upon gaining market share and doing what it takes to be really successful - and carving a name for ourselves in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential."
NAI NorCal at a glance
NAI NorCal focuses on Real Estate, Investment Management, Property Management, Crowdfunding, and Brokers. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay, and East Bay. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.