Senior Investment Sales Advisor
Competition makes us faster. Collaboration makes us better.
NAI Northern California is a Commercial Real Estate brokerage with offices located in downtown Oakland, in the Embarcadero in San Francisco and in downtown San Jose. In 2015, NAI Northern California embarked upon an aggressive growth strategy to expand our agent base as well as support staff. We have brought on a well-trained junior team and now must focus on their continued success. We created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizational structures. Successful Senior Agents love our structure for that very reason - collaboration, and transparency.
We are seeking Senior Investment Associates in Office Leasing, Office Sales, Industrial/Warehouse, Hospitality, Senior Housing, and Self-Storage. We are also looking for a Multifamily VP in the South Bay.
- You’re experienced in selling or leasing commercial real estate and have an active BRE license
- In the CRE industry, minimally 3-5 years with deal history reflecting multiple transactions
- We could rattle off a bunch of boring requirements here, but we're much more interested in bringing in the right ambitious person with a laser-focused, successful business in place. And, aligning our junior teams with the right seniors is top priority
- We are willing to entertain any strategy that will allow a seamless transition a successful, busy senior broker with track record into NAI so they are comfortable ramping up.
What's So Different About NAI Northern California?
- Collaboration: collaborating with others elevates everyone. We believe that scarcity mentality and sales makes for unfavorable careers.
- Platform: We’ve implemented world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go. No databasing necessary...for ANYONE.
- Support: We spend time and money to support Advisors at NAI. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist you in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping to close deals quickly and in the best interest of the client.
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California’s commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI Norcal is parent to a loan brokerage company, Piedmont Capital and Lakeside Investment Company.
As partners with NAI Global, one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide, NAI professionals work together with our global management team to help our clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and over 350 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. Global also manages over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
NAI Northern California competitive advantages: our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), along with a uniquely collaborative and highly ethical culture.
As a prospective NAI Northern California team member, our promise to you: NAI Northern California responds to all applicants within 5 business days who submit 1) a personalized cover letter to NAI and 2) either a current resume or, curriculum vitae.
NAI NorCal at a glance
NAI NorCal focuses on Real Estate, Investment Management, Property Management, Crowdfunding, and Brokers. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay, and East Bay. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.