Enterprise Point of Sale and Appointment Scheduling System for Chains and Franchises
MyTime Sales Development Representative$65k – $100k • No equity
You'll be part of a fast-paced, exciting sales-floor making both outbound sales calls and fielding inbound leads. As the owner of the beginning of the sales cycle, you’ll be responsible for qualifying leads, building interest, and setting discovery calls and product demos.
You must have top-notch verbal communication skills and be able to adapt your style across a wide audience of local business owners. Since you’re a member of an early stage startup team, you should also have passion for creating something great and be willing to share your ideas, insights, and observations to make product, sales, and customer success processes even better.
Key responsibilities include:
● Making 100+ calls per day with the aim of engaging decision makers over the telephone to the point they want to learn more about our product
● Engaging in active listening to find real pain points your prospects are facing and collectively determine whether MyTime is the right solution for them
● Setting appointments for full product demos with MyTime’s Business Advisors
● College education or previous Sales Development experience
● 1+ years of sales experience with a goal to grow your sales career (previous SaaS experience is a big plus)
● Self-motivator with strong communication skills
● Hypercompetitive and goal oriented. You understand that "life is a competition" and there’s no consolation prize for not hitting your numbers!
Compensation / benefits
● Base salary pay plus performance bonuses
● Health insurance
● Fun work environment
Meet your team
Early stage equity
early stage equity
a transparent and exciting startup culture that is singularly focused on empowering people to make an impact in their jobs
MyTime at a glance
MyTime focuses on Enterprise Software, Payments, Email Marketing, Point of Sale, and Online Scheduling. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, MyTime has raised $15.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.