Enterprise Point of Sale and Appointment Scheduling System for Chains and Franchises
SMB Account Executive (Sales)$85k – $135k • No equity
Our Sales Team interacts with small business owners every day and completely changes the way they manage their business, attract and retain customers, and how they communicate with their customers. As a Business Advisor / Account Executive, you'll be part of a fast-paced, exciting sales-floor making both outbound sales calls and fielding inbound leads. You'll consult with business owners across the US and help teach them how MyTime can streamline their operations, grow their customer base, and improve their online presence. You'll pitch and demo MyTime's advanced and easy-to-use features, from Point of Sale to Automated Marketing to Online Scheduling, by phone and via online web demos. You'll own the sales cycle and should genuinely care about making your clients happy and successful with MyTime.
This is a quota carrying position so you’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic sales role. You should be hardworking and self-motivated to meet aggressive sales targets. You must have top-notch communication skills – both written and verbal, on the phone and in person – and be able to adapt your style across a wide audience of local business owners. Since you’re a member of an early stage startup team, you should also have passion for creating something great and be willing to share your ideas, insights, and observations to make product, sales, and customer success processes even better.
Key responsibilities include:
● Making 80 calls per day but still build a connection with people over the phone
● Conducting in-depth needs analysis and discovery and helping clients understand the value that could be delivered to their business with the MyTime product
● ASKING for business and CLOSING the sale
● Doing what it takes to succeed, including taking sales calls after hours and on weekends if necessary
● 3+ years of software sales experience with a top 10% ranking in your previous organization
● Self-motivator with strong written and verbal communication skills
● Highly organized and able to juggle multiple balls in the air at all times
● Hypercompetitive and goal oriented. You understand that "life is a competition" and there’s no consolation prize for not hitting your numbers!
Compensation / benefits
● This is a six-figure sales opportunity with uncapped commissions
● Health insurance
● Startup equity
● Fun work environment
Meet your team
Early stage equity
early stage equity
a transparent and exciting startup culture that is singularly focused on empowering people to make an impact in their jobs
MyTime at a glance
MyTime focuses on Enterprise Software, Payments, Email Marketing, Point of Sale, and Online Scheduling. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, MyTime has raised $15.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.