Enterprise Point of Sale and Appointment Scheduling System for Chains and Franchises
Senior Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails)$120k – $150k • 0.1% – 0.3%
You will work closely with a talented team of designers and engineers who design, implement and ship features from scratch. You have prior experience developing high quality software & are excited about doing that at a fast growing company. You know how to have productive technical discussions & how to make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. You want to work at a company that has a meaningful impact on the lives of small business owners and their customers. You will be ready to continuously iterate on features based on feedback from our complex analytics tools as well as user feedback.
You will not only craft high quality software, but also help in other aspects of building a new company: Designing features, making good product decisions, and building a culture of excellence. We’re seeking engineers who are ready to attack deep technical challenges as well as have an impactful role in product and company development.
Required Skills & Experience
● 4+ years of profession of professional software engineering experience. Degree in computer
science or a related field is preferred
● Experience with Ruby on Rails, Django, or a similar web development frameworks
Angular, but experience with any SPA framework or library is a plus)
● Some experience with MySQL, Memcache, and extra credit for Elastic Search experience
● Some experience with AWS products (EC2, RDS, S3, ELB) preferred but not required
● Self motivator with strong communication skills
● Experience with test suites, and writing tests
● Experience with performance analysis and optimization across the stack
● Stickler for perfection who cares about the details that make software products a joy to use
● Experience with mobile web a definite plus
Early stage equity
early stage equity
a transparent and exciting startup culture that is singularly focused on empowering people to make an impact in their jobs
MyTime at a glance
MyTime focuses on Enterprise Software, Payments, Email Marketing, Point of Sale, and Online Scheduling. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, MyTime has raised $15.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.