Online 1-on-1 Tutoring for All Major Curriculums
Performance Marketing Manager₹5L – ₹7L
"We are looking for a talented campaign manager with expertise on various demand acquisition channels. S/he will demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and an expertise in lead generation. Should be able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels. Expertise on Facebook ads and Google adwords is must. High degree of familiarity with marketing tools like HubSpot and SEM Rush is a must. Must have managed a small marketing team while owning revenue."
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Help develop the overall plan for digital marketing initiatives and work closely with the team to deliver the monthly, quarterly and yearly plans for customer acquisition
● Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
● Analyze to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
● Ensure optimal use of funds by constantly working on improving and experimenting with creatives, targeting, product etc.
● Measure ROI's and funnel conversion at a campaign level and track improvements
● Regular experimentation to identify new channels of sustainable user acquisition
● Do customer research, promote relevant messaging in ads to improve customer growth
● Use social media management tools for effortless campaign execution and tracking tools for accurate measurement of key metrics
● Ideate & create engaging, well-researched content for social channels to get everybody talking!
● Drive organic roadmap to build a healthy mix of paid and organic acquisition
● Work on funnel optimization (through landing page optimization and working with the Sales team) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates
Minimum Relevant Experience: 4 years of managing and running campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords, Youtube, Doubleclick and other online channels
Myschoolpage.com at a glance
Myschoolpage.com focuses on Online Education . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Myschoolpage.com has raised $2.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016 at a valuation of $10M.