Optimity is building the world’s largest network of people who are measurably healthier
Design InternNo salary • No equity
Optimity builds software to keep people healthier and happier. We're looking for someone with a passion for design, health and wellness who wants to translate their knowledge and enthusiasm into something impactful for the hundreds of thousands of lives that we touch.
Who you are:
- an out-of-the-box thinker who's demonstrated design skills through unique projects (share them!), are equipped with a solid intuition, and have a passion for design, especially in relation to marketing and UI
- have experience in designing assets for marketing materials, email campaigns, user interfaces, presentation decks, and/or digital ads
- know your way around the Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop especially). Bonus if you're familiar with Sketch and/or Figma!
- a self-starter who's naturally energized by new ideas and insights from others, able to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver according to deadlines
- you'll be joining a growing startup where your work and contributions really count
- you'll have the opportunity to explore a variety of skills and career directions
- you'll be a part of a humanitarian mission to increase global health and wellness
- we celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team
- we love to have fun! When we're not working, you'll find us playing games, exploring the city, and getting together for virtual happy hours
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- The Optimity Team
Meet your team
Optimity at a glance
Optimity focuses on Enterprise Software, Insurance, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Toronto, and Tokyo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Optimity has raised $2.826M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.