AI Robotics and Consumer Electronics
Product Marketing Specialist$36k – $40k • 0.0% – 0.1%
MYNT was founded in 2014 by a group of visionaries who want to show that better methods for determining locations for people and machines can make the world better and quicker. Today, we build computer vision enhanced sensors made for robotics platforms and many other applications. MYNT believes that artificial intelligence enhanced mobile platforms will provide better services and improve the world for a brighter future.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialists that can lead marketing efforts to drive awareness and adoption of our navigation and scanning sensor products and other consumer electronics products. A successful candidate will have a good grasp of market positioning, strategy, and implementation of key initiatives.
This team member will work closely with the product development team and the sales team on a wide range of projects. The team member should have a strong understanding the disciplines required in a fast pace startup environment, work independently and have the initiative to solve problems.
- Implement and improve advertisement on Adwords, Facebook ads, and affiliate marketing platforms. Analyze the market, identify the key opportunities, take the initiative to create advertisement material, and implement advertisement campaigns.
-Define the positioning and messaging for our products and services. Conduct competitor analysis and market research to inform the overall strategic positioning of the product for communication with customers, partners, and market influencers.
-Create awareness and drive adoption of MYNT AI technology through content, events, webinars, videos, and presentations. Work closely with other teams to develop and distribute the assets and collateral required for each target platform.
- Develop a keen sense of market trends, assess the needs and concerns of potential client businesses, understand the technical challenges and needs, analyze the current market conditions and possible future market progressions. Work with the sales team and aid in the sales process, match the needs of customers with our solutions.
- Develop communication and marketing content, and develop strategic positioning and value proposition for external marketing material.
- Create educational media material for customers. Represent products in tradeshows and conferences.
- Engage in copywriting and product design for new products.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Expertise with tools such as Adwords and Google Analytics
• Start-up experience a plus
MYNT at a glance
MYNT focuses on Robotics, Consumer Electronics, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Santa Clara. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, MYNT has raised $11.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.myntai.com