Full Stack Developer$90k – $130k • 0.15% – 2.0%
Our mission is to put the personality back into the recruitment process and match candidates to employers. We're big believers that every candidate suits a role and we're building our way towards this with over over 250,000 interviews completed for over 200 clients globally across startups, corporates, enterprise, job boards, marketplaces and talent platforms.
We're using cutting edge technology across WebRTC, computer vision, NLP, machine learning to enhance the recruitment process for companies and candidates globally. Our product can be integrated in as little as 1 hour and provide deep insights, personality reports, transcriptions and metadata for search.
We are looking to bring on a Full Stack JS developer in Sydney who is wanting to be a key part of our product growth and company as we continue to innovate. You'll be working with our CTO, Head of AI/ML and engineering team across Sydney and Tel-Aviv.
Ideally (but not a necessity) you'll be familiar with or have:
- 3+ years experience with Full-Stack JS (nodeJS and Vue / React ideal)
- Start-up minded, ability to think in an agile way and be a natural problem solver.
- Detail oriented and fundamental dev practices.
- Experience scaling technologies preferred.
- Experience with webRTC a big plus (but not a necessity)
- A desire to work with a team, make an impact and build a kickass product!
We are a family of 12 dedicated individuals who work in an open, collaborative environment. Expect a competitive salary, Friday drinks, funky CBD workplace & a team at the top of their game in Sydney and Tel-Aviv.
Our recruitment process is: 14 days (we'll keep you notified every step of the way)
1) Apply and indicate interest, you'll be sent a personalised and short video introduction.
2) Meet us in person + video call with CTO in Tel-Aviv.
3) If you're successful you'll receive an offer.
Meet your team
myInterview at a glance
myInterview focuses on Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recruiting, Human Resources, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Sydney, Oxford, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, myInterview has raised $1.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.