Making quality financial advice more accessible to millennials
Head of Growth
We want someone who is unafraid to experiment with grassroots marketing tactics - with the incumbent financial industry having the lowest average NPS of any industry vertical, we must approach the customer journey differently in order to overcome the high barrier to trust.
We’re open minded to varying title bands tailored to a candidate’s experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and lead our growth strategy cross functionally, and report directly to the founder.
- Own all marketing channels including email strategy, paid marketing, grassroots and partnerships, conversion funnel, and landing page optimization.
- Responsible for user acquisition and conversion funnel, and drive continuous experimentation by collaborating with Product, Design, and Content.
- Define, create, and execute cost-effective and unconventional demand generation strategies to drive engagement and improve conversion.
- Cultivate a data-driven culture, including creating and socializing reporting, to more effectively identify funnel-specific content & product opportunities
- Serve as subject matter expert on the mass-affluent millennial financial journey and contribute to MFC’s brand and product roadmap.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years in dynamic marketing roles
- Must roll up sleeves with rest of our startup team - everyone executes
- Must have tactical experience driving user acquisition and conversion across all core digital channels - SEM, Paid Social, Email, Referral, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Content to drive experimentation
- Experience executing grassroots marketing and partnership campaigns
- Proactive communicator with strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with marketplace dynamics is a strong plus.
- Early stage employee equity
- Vacation days and company holidays
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Working with a small but mighty team of ambitious, kind, no-drama people
Send resume & cover letter via AngelList or to christine_at_myfincounsel.com.
My Financial Counsel at a glance
My Financial Counsel focuses on Marketplaces, Personal Finance, Forums, Corporate Wellness, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.myfincounsel.com/financial-advisor-founder-story/